Effective as of January 31, 2020
If you do not wish for us to collect, use, and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy, please do not access or use the Site or Services.
Note: Travel Services not available to residents in CA, FL, HI, IA, and WA.
This Privacy Covers:
- What information we collect from you
- How we collect that information [PARTIALLY MISSING]
- Third-Party Websites and Links
- What information we share and how we share it
- How we protect that information
- Children’s privacy
- How you can access or change your personal information
- Information for California Consumers
- How we notify you of updates to this policy
- How you can contact us
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. Depending on which Services you choose to use, we collect different kinds of information from you in different ways.
When you register for an Account as a Member:
- Biographical information including your name, age, and citizenship
- Billing and/or mailing address
- Email, username, and password
- Phone numbers
- Travel information, travel history, travel preferences and other demographic information to help plan your travel services.
If you wish to purchase Products or Travel Services as a Customer:
- Financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, cvv, and billing address
When purchasing Travel Services for hotel, airfare, tour and cruise bookings:
- Passport information including copy of passport as needed
- Driver’s license number
- Known traveler number
Automatic Collection of Data
For all visitors to spiritednavigators.com, whether they are Users, Customers, Members or not:
- IP address
- Device identifier
- Browser type
- Device type
- Domain name
- Access times
- Duration of visit
- Referring URL, platform
- New and repeat information
- Time stamp
- Exit page information
- Other information about how you use the Service
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Spritied Navigators asks all travel customers to fill out an Initial Intake Form found on our travel services website. This form collects information such as the customer’s name, email, contact phone number and travel related information regarding the customer’s travel needs.
Once a customer is ready to purchase any of our services, Spirited Navigator’s asks customers to fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form and send it to us via email. The credit card authorization form asks for the customer’s name, address, contact phone number, email, credit card information, and customer signature.
When a customer signs up for a tour, Spirited Navigators will ask the customer to sign a Transportation Waiver.
Spirited Navigators collects emails of anyone who signs up for our Spirited Navigator’s Newsletter.
All personal and credit card information is safely stored and only available to Spirited Navigators staff. If the customer wishes any such information to be deleted or destroyed, please contact us at email@example.com.
Analytics and Cookies
We use analytics, including analytics conducted by Third-Party Services, to help analyze how Users use the Services and how to improve the Service. To do this, we receive and use data from Google’s interest-based advertising and 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics for marketing, advertising, and to improve your online experience.
We also use “cookies” on the Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
We may collect precise geolocation data through our Services. We may use this information as described in this Policy, including, for example, to provide you with offers or opportunities based upon your location and travel plans.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Third-Party Sign-In and Social-Media Features
- You can log in to our Services using sign-in services provided by third parties, including certain third-party social networking platforms.
- Certain Third-Party Services may be featured through our Services which give you social media options to interact with buttons or widgets that let you like information or post information about your activities from our Site to third-party sites and platforms publicly or within your network.
- These services will share certain personal information with us as described in the sign-in notices or in their privacy policies.
- We may use third parties to serve ads in our Services.
- Third parties may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, visits to our websites and other websites, your IP address, your ISP, and the browser you use to visit our website.
- Third- Party Services will not have access to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number.
- Third-Party Services may collect information by using cookies, clear gifs, or other technologies.
- Third-Party Services may use this information to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to better understand the usage and visitation of the Services and the other websites tracked by these third parties.
- If you want more information about this practice and about your choices for many of our ad networks, go to the TRUSTe website.
Our Ads on Third-Party Websites
- We and our third-party partners may use information collected using third-party cookies and web beacons on our Services and in our emails to deliver ads about our Services displayed to you on third-party websites and applications.
- We may use cookie information and other methods to know when you return to our Services after visiting these third-party websites and applications.
- We use this and other information about you to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising about products and services that may interest you.
- Our third-party partners may also use this information for third-party advertising as described above.
- When we post videos or other media on our blog, third parties may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences for volume control, or to personalize certain features.
- Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored.
- Cookie-management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
- To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, go to the Macromedia website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE SHARE AND HOW WE SHARE IT
When you use the Services, your information is used to help us operate, personalize and improve the Services. We also use this information to process transactions for Product or Travel Services purchases.
- You may choose to display certain information in your public profile.
- Our Site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Any information you choose to share in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others.
- To request removal of your content or information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we are not be able to remove your personal information, we will notify you immediately.
- We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services (Third Party Processor). No personally identifiable information is stored or shared for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the User signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Apart from using information supplied by you to fulfill a purchase of our Products and Travel Services, we may share personal information as follows:
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Spirited Navigators, LLC, our Users, Members, Customers, or others; and in connection with the enforcement of our terms, contracts, and Terms of Service.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, acquisition, consolidation, or asset sale (or the negotiation thereof), or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, we may assign or transfer your information as part of the transaction.
- With third-party business firms contracted to provide specific services to us, such as a credit card processing company, email messaging providers, SMS providers, and other third parties that perform services on our behalf as a part of the Service.
- As required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site.
- From time to time, we also may share general information about our Services, Visitors, Users, Members, and Customers such as the number of visitors, aggregate and/or non-personally identifiable demographic and travel data, etc., with Third-Party Services.
- We may also post customer feedback on the Site from time to time along with your first name and last initial.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED
Although no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, (e.g. Booking accommodations, vacation packages and tours.)
Spirited Navigators, LLC is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, Products and Travel Services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our Site without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
HOW CAN I MANAGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ABOUT ME
Currently, Users and Members do not have access to update or delete their own information and accounts. However, if you would like to make any changes or would like to delete your account, please contact us at email@example.com for help in making any changes or deleting accounts or information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California consumers are afforded privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).The CCPA provides California residents with the following additional rights:
- Right to Know: California consumers may request disclosure of the specific pieces and/or categories of personal information that the business has collected about them, the categories of sources for that personal information, the business or commercial purposes for collecting the information, the categories of personal information that we have disclosed, and the categories of third parties with which the information was shared. Most of this information can be found in the “What information we collect,” “Third-Party Websites and Links”, and the “What information is shared and how we share it” sections above.
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your personal information, you can do so via your account settings. See the “HOW CAN I MANAGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ABOUT ME” section above for help. Note that limiting use of, or deleting your personal information may impact features and uses that rely on that information including our ability to offer you services. However, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
- In order to fulfill any purchases or Services, Spirited Navigators may need to verify your identity. Should you not provide suitable identification, Spirited Navigator may at its discretion deny your request for goods and services. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, but you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued identification, and we may verify the authenticity of the request directly with you.
If you are a California resident and would like a list of all the information and categories of information we collect or if you would like to opt out or delete any of that information, please write to us to the address below.
Spirited Navigators, LLC
P.O. Box 626
Budd Lake, NJ 07828
HOW DO WE NOTIFY YOU OF UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Note: Travel Services not available to residents in CA, FL, HI, IA, and WA.
Last updated 03/26/2020