Spirited Navigators’ goal is to help people become comfortable travelling around the world, be it is solo, with family, and/or friends. Self-awareness and discovery come from understanding the world we live in. Without this, the realization of how inexperienced we are will never seep in.
We take pride in having travelled to many countries with years of experience behind us. We have a deep passion for learning about various cultures of the world; different cultures intrigue us. We continue to learn and that never stops. We believe that travelling is the most profound form of education. Spirited Navigators want to help you feel the same with ease. Let us curate custom trips and itineraries for you in such a way that will make you want to explore the world endlessly! We would also like to invite you to join us on one of our many tours so that you can experience the positive impact of travel just as we do! Looking to go on a group trip with your school, company or friends and family? We can take care of all that too. Interested in cruising? We’ve got you covered! We are experts in our fields and offer a variety of services that are 100% customized to your needs.
In addition, we are keen on ensuring we offset our carbon footprint and make efforts to take care of the world we live in so that the cycle of life and nature are restored for future generations to explore. We want to give back to the communities around the world by helping to build, strengthen and bring awareness to the challenges they face.
We truly believe in social causes that can change people’s lives whether it be on a small scale such as helping in a soup kitchen or a collaborating with non-profit organizations who are taking big measures to ensure positive changes are being made in the world.
Come…explore with Spirited Navigators. Let’s navigate, learn and improve our world together!
Path to Giving Back
We are proud partners of One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization dedicated to planting trees around the world. They work with reforestation organizations in 4 continents (North America, South America, Asia and Africa) to plant trees in the ground. Reforestation focus areas include wildfire restoration, biodiversity and habitat expansion, agroforestry, food security and social impact, and watershed maintenance among others.
$1 plants 1 tree.
Why Trees are Important
- Air – Trees clean the air we breathe through their leaves and bark; they suck up harmful pollutants and release clean oxygen.
- Water – Trees play a key role in capturing rainwater and reducing the risk of natural disasters like floods and landslides. They filter the water we drink.
- Biodiversity – Trees provide habitat to over 80% of the world’s biodiversity.
- Social Impact- Forests provide jobs to over 1.6 billion people. Sustainable tree farming provides timber to build homes and shelter, and wood to burn for cooking and heating.
- Health – Trees help reduce stress, anxiety, and allow us to reconnect with nature.
- Climate – Trees help cool the planet by sucking in and storing harmful greenhouse gases, like carbon dioxide, into their trunks, branches, and leaves, and releasing oxygen back into the atmosphere.
Why We Chose One Tree Planted
Travel leaves footprints and we are dedicated to offsetting our carbon footprint. Planting trees is one of the most integral way to do just that! We love how easy One Tree Planted makes it to plant a tree; transparency and accessibility are two important factors for us in deciding which non-profit organizations to partner with and we are so grateful to have found One Tree Planted.
How We are Giving Back
For every travel service we sell, we plant a tree.
For every person that joins us on a tour, we plant a tree.
For every product we sell, we plant a tree.