Welcome to the September edition of our monthly series, Favorites, Recommendations & Coveted Item, where we share our favorite travel products that we’re loving each month. This month, we’ve got some colorful and useful items for you. Let’s jump right into it.
Wraps Wristband Headphones
Headphones that double as wristband, doesn’t sound so amazing? Wait. We did not think so either…until we got a free pair at SnapHappen and have been using them nonstop since! They are brilliant. How many times have you hopped on a plane and realized that your headphones are either in your carryon that is in the overhead bin, under the seat in front of you…or worse, you’ve forgotten it altogether?! What about when you DO have them but they are constantly getting tangled? Well this one product solves two problems: its a wristband that connects to itself so a. it never gets tangled and b. you won’t even have to put it away in bag; it’s a fashion statement and comes in designs to suit anyone’s taste.
Price: starting at $22
Available for purchase at MyWraps!
Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
For long haul flights, these Skyn Iceland hydro cool firming eye gels are the most refreshing things you’ll put on your face. Hands out the best and most effective eye peels, they instantly make eyes less puffy and the icy cool sensation is a nice wake up call. Of course, you do not have to be flying to use them. Anytime your eyes need a pick me up, put these on for ten minutes and voila, refreshed!
Key ingredients that make this such a favorite, even amongst celebrities include but are not limited to:
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract to improve blood flow to brighten the under-eye area and help reduce puffiness
- Coenzyme Q10, a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals which lead to premature aging
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by calming muscles under the skin
- Icelandic Complex, a proprietary natural blend that replenishes the nutrients that stress depletes. Sourced from Iceland’s pure and potent environment, it contains pollution-free Icelandic Glacial Water which hydrate and detoxify skin.
Click here to view all ingredients.
Price: starting at $15
Available for purchase at SkynIceland and Amazon.
Eagle Creek Pack-It Specter Compression Cube Set
Packing has been an integral part of our daily life for years, as a result we have learned a few tips and tricks along the way. A compressed packing cube is one of those handy tools we don’t leave home without. With the autumn season upon us and winter not too far away, compression cubes are a packing essential. You won’t believe the vast amount of clothing you can fit into each of these cubes, just ask Kapil! He has gone on trips where every. single. piece. of his attire has fit into just two of these cubes, and he’s not your traditional “packing light” type of guy. They not only save space, but they keep things very well organized, which makes both packing and especially unpacking a much easier process. The packing cubes are made of lightweight material and have handles for easy accessibility.
Price: starting at $30
Available for purchase at Eagle Creek and Amazon.
Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel
With several outdoor trips coming up in our future, we have been looking into purchasing a portable solar panel that will charge all our gear without ever being hooked to a wall outlet. We have several friends who use the Nomad 7 Solar Panel and have nothing but great things to say about it. The Nomad 7 Plus is the reengineered version which means it has kept the best features of the original (weatherproof) but enhanced with smarter technology which has the ability to auto restart when it detects that a device has been disconnected due to environmental causes as opposed to being in a fully charged state. Less work for you! And it’s even lighter than the original at only 12.8 oz!
Other features include (GoalZero):
- Charges phones and USB devices directly from the sun.
- Easy-to-read LED indicator displays strength of solar conditions. Receive immediate feedback on panel-to-sun placement to improve solar charging experience.
- Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation.
- With the ability to track power flow history, the Nomad 7 Plus knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state.
We have added it to our wish list and with the holidays coming up, we’re pretty certain it will soon be attained.
Available for purchase at GoalZero, REI and Amazon.
Hope you enjoyed this month’s series and found it helpful! See you next month with more favorites, recommendations and coveted item. Till then, Happy Shopping and Happy Travels!
Disclaimer: We are not sponsored by any of these brands, we simply suggest the items we use and love.